View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material
Default Re: Opening day for softball .

Crawl, walk, run, KA&TN. Takes a little time, but Bev's got a great staff & they're gonna get us there. Got our sea-legs under us now. Gonna be fun watchin' this team grow up.

Bev, pls do an old Gamecock a favor & tell the girls how they view time is the key to life. Tell them to quit thinking of time as an unbroken line of past, present and future like they've been taught.

Ask them to embrace the thought that time is but a point-a series of points, decision points, that combined determine what they accomplish & who they become.

Teach them to recognize & embrace those points & give their all to each one for only then will they be able to live their lives with NO REGRETS.

Indeed, you might want to explore this subject a little more with Dawn. Somehow someway she came to this understanding as a young girl, and in retrospect I think it may be what has made her so special. Tho Dawn may not even realize it, she's always teaching her team team to shine in their moments just like she always has & live life with no regrets.

Gotta admit I'm being a little selfish tho. Once your team buys into this, I can watch Lady G's kick ass & take names(KA&TN) from Nov 'til Summer.

Wife and I only had boys, so I guess I'm adopting yours & Dawn's girls. Hope you & they don't mind.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote