View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #19
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just a bad @ss video of DJ Swag .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
Awww, yea, dis yo boy "SWAG" money.....reppin

Please, for the love of all things holy, stop using the word "swag" so it will die.
This is coming from someone who hates the word:

DJ has earned the right to use that monicker. He exemplifies swagger and what it means to carry that onto the football field.

As far as I am concerned, I'd be fine if he changed his name to that. He aligns himself with the definition in a way that I haven't seen replicated regarding that word.

On a different note, if we would have had DJ this year, we would have gone to ATL, and we would've been 12-0 upon arrival. Think about it. The games we lost were due to a lack of leadership on D when it was needed most. I might even be daring enough to say we would have been in Pasadena.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote