Thread: The Masters
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #4
FLCock89
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2800
FLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudly
Default Re: The Masters

I worked there in 2010 and can say from what I saw/learned, Nureye hit everything perfectly. Also, for food on-course, the Pimento Cheese sandwich is what everyone raves about. If that's something up your alley, definitely get it.

It can't be stressed enough though: BRING A CHAIR. If you plant a chair down early in the morning, that becomes your permanent seat for the entire day even if you leave it to go do/see other things. I can't begin to describe the mad rush when the course opens on Sunday with people bullrushing the 18th hole with chairs in hopes of getting a seat to see the final shots of the tournament. You won't have as much competition at 18 on a Tuesday practice round, but the 16th is the premiere place for spectating that day. The 16th has a water hazard where players usually try to "skip" their tee shot over the water on practice rounds. It's a lot of fun to watch so if you can get there I recommend it.

Have fun!
FLCock89 is offline   Reply With Quote