Originally Posted by ColaCock
My PC constantly shuts off due to a hardware issue I haven't been able to identify after some troubleshooting (memory swap, HD swaps, re-installs, etc) without swapping the motherboard. Pisses me off because I've only had it for 3 years. I've been living with this issue for almost a year and it has become progressively worse.
Here is what I am looking for- I have been browsing online but haven't found "that deal" yet:
- Intel. This past PC was my first AMD and I am scarred now.
- Memory amount is irrelevant, I have 8GB in spare sticks from troubleshooting. It MUST be DDR3, however...and take my extra 8GB.
- HD size isn't important, I have a 750GB from my current I can use as well as a 500GB external.
- Windows 7 64-bit, please.
- I want to spend less than $300 and get the best machine possible with these specs. Would really like to be under $250.
- In store or online, I don't mind.
- Tower only...I already have a 24" monitor.
- Built-in wireless would be a big plus.
I don't game. My main uses are:
- Browsing internet, videos, etc.
- Photo storage
All help is appreciated!
Check the Lenovo outlet HERE
on a daily basis. They come with full warranty but will have Win8 on them.
They have a few under $300 right now like an i3 for $279. Woot.com has desktop sales from time to time as well.