View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #13
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: how many of these have you seen?

love the snark:

Less a film than an appetite suppressant

Worst Excuse for an Actual Movie

Quite honestly, I've never seen anything less competent. And I mean that

the worst film ever made: a film about idiots, made by idiots, for idiots

This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with barrels

the director, Roger Christian, has learned from better films that directors sometimes tilt their cameras, but he has not learned why

Superbabies couldn't be worse if it had been written and produced by actual babies, and I mean babies who are retarded and who hate movies

a film of thunderous oafishness that gives adult subject matter the kind of bad name it does not need or deserve

The only good thing about Bill Cosby's Leonard Part 6 is that we didn't have to see Parts 1 through 5

There's not one aspect of this movie that isn't the Worst Thing Ever