View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Arkansas Razorbacks Planning To Sell Alcohol In Stadium

I know hog had a hand in this...I know it!

http://arkansasnews.com/robbies-hog-...orback-stadium
Quote:
Arkansas will have alcohol available for sale in portions of Razorback Stadium beginning with the 2014 football season. The Razorbacks announced the decision Wednesday, revealing that Sodexo, Inc., the concessionaire for the program, will sell beer and wine in the east indoor club, south indoor club and indoor dining area of the south outdoor club.

The ability to sell alcohol is still pending approval of a license. But it would make Arkansas the eighth Southeastern Conference school making alcohol available in club areas for an on-campus sporting event. “We are pleased that beginning in 2014, our club seat holders at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium will be offered a new service that they have been requesting,” Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long said in a news release from. “Working with Sodexo, Razorback fans who are of legal age will be able to have the opportunity to purchase beer and wine in designated indoor club seating areas. We are pleased that Sodexo will be able to utilize its expertise developed through implementing and coordinating similar programs around the country.”