View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Cat scratch fever

So yesterday I was at the tire store and there was a cat sitting on the chair, and I went to move it, and it reared off and ripped a three-inch scratch on the top of my hand. It hurt like hell for about an hour and then it went away, although it did feel sore.

Well this morning I woke up and my hand looked like the elephant man. The back of my hand is so swollen I can barely touch it and the scratch is like a puffy white area.

I almost feel like going to the emergency room or something, the shit is so painful I can't even describe it. On top of that I have one of the most crippling headaches I've ever had. I don't know if it's related but it hurts like hell
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote