View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
Transmaniacon
Any Major Dude

Male

CockyCash: 500
Transmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot material
Default Re: I'm in Houston TX

I've only been once (and for only 2 days), but I didn't care all that much for it. The people seemed okay, but the downtown area didn't have much life to it. I think it is a decentralized city, in a lot of ways, so the cooler things may take a while to find. I never liked Columbia much either until I lived there for a few years (and like it a lot). So, I'll give Houston the benefit of the doubt an assume I don't really know jack about the place. I'm trying to think of some good bands/artists from Texas but can only think of Kings X. Somebody help me out, I know I'm missing at least a few decent bands.
Transmaniacon is online now   Reply With Quote