View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #3
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: PS3 Blinking Red Light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaterHater1984 View Post
I had this same problem with my fat model 4-5 years ago. I took it to a computer repair shop that works on game consoles and they were able to fix it for around $30. Then it did it again a few months later and I took it back to them, another $30, and it worked fine for another few months. The third time, I took it back and the hard drive was beyond repair. I won a new slim model on eBay for around $120 and bought it. Just from my experience, you can fix them for a little while, but it never lasts. Might just be worth buying a used PS3 or saving up for a PS4.
Well I just want to get it working for a little while. 1st of all Black Flag is stuck in it right now. Second I just wanna recover from Christmas spending money on another one.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote