View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #14
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default Re: 38 Things You Will Never Experience Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
Ah, yes. The obligatory "good old days" post.

Every generation since the beginning of time has thought the subsequent generation has had their childhoods "ruined" and long for the "good old days"

Cultural and generational elitism at its best (or worst?)
Kids today are already getting the smartphone/ipad/ipod addiction that most under 50 already have. They write the same way they text, social hermits while in social environments, I can go on and on about how technologically addicted kids are. I'm 28 I don't text and I don't have a smart phone because I don't need to have technology at hand 24/7. It drives me crazy when my friends get that scrolling hand motion going when we hang out. Put down the damn phone.