View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #9
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 979723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: Thoughts on the Opening Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
English still can't steal bases, even with his tremendous speed. It's mystifying.
I wouldn't right Tanner off just yet..... for what it is worth, I heard that Tanner was something like 24-28 in stolen bases in the preseason. And I believe Adrian Morales is working close with the players on base running, which can only help.

Offensively, this years team should be better than last year I believe....... And the Fielding percentage should be higher as well with the sure hands of Marcus Mooney at SS!

I believe Wil Crowe is also the real deal. He will make some mistakes, but he will also amaze at times as well!

Greiner appears to be ready to have a breakout year as well. Defensively, Greiner is already one of the best...... but his ability to crush the ball like he did today makes him an almost certain first rounder in my opinion.

Overall, I believe we are as good or better than we were last year, with the only real question mark being the pen...... if the pen is solid, we could have one hell of a year! Really looking forward to watching it unfold!