View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #16
SpuroftheMoment
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his combSpuroftheMoment is developing his comb
Default Re: Cooking accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
If not propperly treated one could lose dexterity and feeling in the burned area. Infection is the #1 concern. Never pop the blisters, they are natures bandaid and will prevent infrection while the burn heals.

My blisters popped on their own after about a week and by that time the healing had already occured.

So what I'd like to know is........did you have fun pulling off the dead skin from your blister? That would have been my favorite part. Kind of like peeling off dead skin from a sunburn, etc, only this skin was probably thicker. When I was a kid I used to take a giant bottle of Elmers glue and squirt it to cover both my hands in a thick layer, allow it to dry, and then peel it off.