View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #12
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: Williams-Brice Makeover

"If the fans are saying 'What's next?' then I would say 'Don't hold your breath,' " Pastides said.

That's the quote that stood out to me. Yes these upgrades will look really nice, but we are still playing catch up to most of the sec with the efforts.(in regards to football. The softball, baseball, athletic village, etc. are top notch) I hope Tanner/Spurrier keep pushing to have upgrades every year and never be satisfied. Other schools continue to come up with the next thing to wow recruits specifically in football, and we have got to stay competitive in the non-stop facilities competition. For the fans sake, we all know the bathrooms and concessions could all be improved. Not complaining at all, because the plans are incredible, just saying I hope we keep going in the right direction!