View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 12:27 PM   #7
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material
Default Re: In Mens basketball

I am having trouble being optimistic about "building a program" because of the post play. You cannot build a program without solid post play. We currently have horrendous post play. I'm not convinced anyone on the roster is going to be a solid post performer. The Lithuanians are unathletic and low upside. Ringer is a below the rim guy who never sees the court even with our current troubles. Henry may have upside but has no aggressiveness, no offensive game, and is constantly lost.

In our current class we are bringing in a point guard and shooting guard. No post players on the way.

As long as we have terrible post play we will continue to be one of, if not the worst program in the conference.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote