Thread: Mayock
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #9
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Mayock

Quote:
Originally Posted by justalilcocky View Post
Mike Mayock is one of, if not the best analysts the NFL has. His criticism of Clowney is legitimate. He's just laying out what NFL teams are going to ask and the things he is going to have to prove. I haven't heard him say anything negative about JD's ability. When a HOF college coach like Spurrier says his work ethic is "Okay"..that's a red flag. You get two speeding tickets in like a week's time..that's a red flag. People in NFL front offices get fired over draft picks..they are going to want to know, JD..are you mature? are you going to work hard? how much do you love football? do you want to be great or do you just want to be rich? It's all legit..
My criticism of the guy is not only bout what he has said bout jd but of a lot of what he has said. Based on his analyst and others that are well respected and considered amongst the best Mayock seems either clueless or just looking to make a name for himself.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote