View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 05:09 PM   #19
superfly
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material
Default Re: In Mens basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
Its taken Dawn Staley six seasons to get the ladies program from the dumps to number four in the country.

It takes time.
I saw improvement with Staley's team each and every year, game by game. They played harder. They were more fundamentally sound and you could see a work in progress. I have not seen the same in Horn or Martins teams. We should be seeing a team that can run set plays and do the things to stay in a game. That is not happening with the men's team on the same level as with Staley's first 2 teams. I am not looking for a No.6 ranking. I look to see if we improve game by game...year by year. I see no evidence of that and the frustration is not helping the team. I see a tight team, afraid to make a mistake, not a bunch of kids playing a game they love. If that's not what you see then that's OK with me, but I see what I see.