View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #20
al hough
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
al hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his combal hough is developing his comb
Default Re: In Mens basketball

I see it differently, I do see improvement over the year. Also see periods when freshman play like freshman and not like seniors. Some folks expect the impossible, we don't have the one and done types that can change a program right away. We also do not have the talent all around to win most of the close games that we have lost. Coach Martin and staff have to work really hard to get recruits to come to Carolina.
I do not see a team that plays uptight under pressure, but a team with freshman that are mismatched against teams with mostly upperclassmen.
This is really the first year since we have mostly all new players, you MUST have patience until this years freshman are at least juniors before you can expect a big winning season. It is not easy to watch our guys working so hard and not getting the W but things will change. The team right now is way better than they were in November and next year will be better than they are now. That said, they still might not win enough to suit those of you that think it should change over night. I hope we get a big horse type inside for next year and that will help a lot.
al hough is offline   Reply With Quote