View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson Series: The Beatdown cometh

My take:
Both staffs have excellent starting pitchers but so far our bullpen has been more impressive as demonstrated in this scoreless streak. We also get the 1st game at home which IMO is a big advantage, then, at Flour Field where I don't think we've ever lost top them(could be wrong). We really seem to succeed in low scoring, pitching/defense type of games which is exactly what this series appears to be on paper. Clemson will be ready no doubt, and very eager to finally break through and take a series from us. I think our team plays with a sense of confidence that really gets to the Tigers, and we are definitely in their heads. If I had to predict I would say we lose the scoreless streak in game 1, but take the first 2 games and drop the 3rd on the road. However, with the way Crowe is pitching it is very hard to predict we would lose a game he starts. Either way, we have to take 2 of 3 and continue our dominance of the Tigers. Can't wait to be there fri and sat.