View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Microsoft greed.

First off, let me say I don't use apple products, so please don't think I'm a fanboy. Anyway, I've seen how a lot of people type Microsoft's name as Micro$oft, and I've never really understood. That is, until today.

A new video game was released today that my son has been counting down the days until he could get it. Well, I went and got it for him today and he was super excited to play it (he's 8, btw). Sadly, I didn't notice until just a few minutes ago that in order to play the game, an Xbox Live gold membership is required, which we don't have. How can a company be so greedy that they require you to buy something in addition to the actual game that has nothing to do with the gameplay before you can enjoy the game you own? It would be different if this had been a Kinect game or something that requires certain hardware, but this really chaps my hide. They should be ashamed of themselves.