View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #6
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Microsoft greed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
It's either Thief, or Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. I'll go with the later, and I can't believe it would be online required to play singleplayer.

By the way you should point your finger at the developer that they required you to have a Gold membership. I agree I think customers should have the option to use their own system as a server, or pay for a premium server. Now if this is a trend of future Xbox 1 titles, then yes start packing up, and get a PS4. If Sony also does it, then man Just get a PC and say bump it, at least you only have to pay money monthly if it's an MMO.
It is Garden Warfare. His version is for the 360, but only because it's a MS exclusive game. I would've liked to have gotten it for his PS4 instead.