View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #16
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003800
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Microsoft greed.

Actually, for those of you who are having a hard time understanding, I'll explain it for you. My son has the original game Plants vs Zombies, and I know it is quite appropriate for his age, so when he saw this was coming out, he didn't read anything about it BECAUSE HE'S A KID. And since I knew about the first game and how it worked, I had no reason to think this game would be set up any differently.

But feel free to go back to being judgmental asses about a kid's disappointment.

As for me buying him 360 and a PS4, he definitely did not get them at the same time. He's had the 360 for quite a while, and even then it was a hand-me-down system. But I at least understand your point, and I know you didn't know he had one system for a long time.