View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
USCfootball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous
Default The "N word" ......

All the talk about the NFL penalizing and now Chris Bosh says,

"If that's the case, they should ban all slurs. And I know it's a big deal, because I think that word is used too much, especially in the mainstream nowadays"

Let me say this. I'm mid 30-s, white, work in corporate America, and I NEVER. EVER. hear that word in my employment. I'm no saint and like to hear the occaisional dirty joke on the golf course like everyone else, but I can't even tell you the last time someone is my circle of friends has even said that word. The players unions should definately.....ban the use of the harrassing and derogatory term. If I could ever afford coursite seats to a game and take my boys.....the last thing I want them hearing is that word being tossed around. The NFL and NBA are no different than any other corporate job IMO.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...-use-all-slurs
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote