View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #18
qcgamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clowney inadvertently swipes at Deke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
His bread was already buttered in 2013 - exactly my point! Lot's of good players get schemed against. It was up to him to get coached and perform....lot's of times he didn't or didn't care too. He was great player.....my point was he could have been a lot better.
He could have been a lot better, really, so he played 2 1/2 games less then most of the team but finished 8th in tackles at DE, led the team in QB hurries by a long shot..... He could have been a lot better, You could say that about anyone but to say that about player who played 3 years of college football, the best 3 years of football in the history of our program and was a factor in every game h played is just insane in my opinion! How good could the rest of the team have been, how good could he have been? What could he have done to reach his potential that you think/know he didn't do? How good will do you think he will be in the NFL?
No matter what your answers are I can tell you he lived up to my expectations and beyond when he signed the dotted line to be a GAMECOCK!
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote