View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 200
weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons
Default Baseball History

I've seen a lot of posts throughout the baseball boards talking about bandwagon fans and fans who don't know anything about The Sarge and they've only been fans since we won our first Natty, etc. and it sorta just made me feel bad because I've only been a Gamecock baseball fan since about '08 (I'm only 17 now) and I really don't know a lot about our history prior to the 2010 postseason. I'd like to learn a lot more about our past (besides some of the obvious that everyone knows like how many times we've been to That City Which Shall Not Be Named and whatnot). First off, I really wanna know where The Sarge came from, and then anything else y'all can add in.

Thanks, and go Gamecocks!
weatheredxtown is offline   Reply With Quote