View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Comedian Tim Wilson passes away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
I saw him do a free show at Folly Beach back around 1998 at the Pelican. I didn't know anything about him, but a friend was opening for him so I stuck around. He was pretty funny but some old redneck kept heckling him until Wilson completely lost his shit and started to go after the guy. He was screaming "nobody dies for free!" Or something like that. His wife and baby were there, the baby is crying, while Wilson is flipping out like Goodman in Big Lebowski or something. He left shortly after his wife insisted. It was spectacular. That is literally all I know about the man.
That's a funny story, when I saw him there was also a heckler. About two years ago in Indianapolis, Indiana. Some lady in the audience, telling him he wasn't funny and her boyfriend was acting like a douche. They apparently had too much to drink, but they kept heckling him. He said if you don't like my show, then get out. They left, and as they were walking out, he looked directly at me in the front row and said, and I quote "I don't give a shit, I already got their money." and laughed. I had a good time, one of the funniest heckles I have ever seen.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote