View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:55 PM   #19
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Groom DUI kills his bride after wedding reception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
I'm curious. Please elaborate.
I actually know three people that are alive because of not wearing seatbelts. two were in one accident and the third in another accident. The first one was when I was in high school. Dude destroyed his CJ7. That Jeep was twisted in the middle with the back axle where the rear seat should have been. The Jeep ended up catching fire and exploding fairly quick. He and his passenger where thrown from the jeep and the first responders all said they would have never made it out before the fire and explosion.

The other kid was thrown out of the t-top of 300z. That car got sandwiched nobody would have survived that accordion.

Granted both of these vehicles were older and not as safe as today standards and i in no way advocate not wearing a seat belt
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote