View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Pre Spring Depth Chart

we'll never see accurate numbers, but off the top of my head coop is listed 13 lb's heavier than he was last fall and harris either 15 or 18 heavier. i like the move of walton and roberts, i think it gets our most talented linebackers on the field. also it allows roberts to get snaps at either spot if necessary.

correct me if im wrong i wanna say rory dropped some weight. they may have wanted him to stretch the field and be a little more nimble. i want to see how smooth gurley looks now that hes another few months away from the knee injury and gets needed practice time at safety. can cooper get a stranglehold on the slot position and will a viable backup emerge behind him? can matulis and gibson have a healthy spring and challenge the starters to get the most out of them? is zandi ready? hope chaz is able to stay injury free this spring.

dukes being listed as a starter is a bit of surprise.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote