Thread: A&M Question
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #1
Latt4Gov
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his comb
Default A&M Question

Hey Everyone,

Hope all of yall are having a good weekend. I have a quick question and looking for advice on the Texas A&M Game.

I have a group of friends that are going to be flying in from Austin and Round Rock to attend the game with me. This will be their first experience in South Carolina and Gamecock Football so I want it to be one they will remember.

I could eventually end up find myself looking for 5-7 Tickets. (All Together) but, I do not want to be stuck in the visiting section. (One of my buddies is a big A&M Alum) I would rather they experience Willy-B from the first 10 or so rows of West Upper.

I know it will be next to impossible to find that many tickets together without being scalped off my ass on Stubhub.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?