View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quick nutrition advice needed

Take it slow. Eat 5-6 times per day. Make sure that whatever bar/shake you are using only has around 200 calories. I had gained a lot of weight cooking high density meals for Marie when she was on chemo. I had ballooned up to 212. I made it down to 206 fairly easy but was stuck there. I got this body monitor through my insurance company. Ended up costing me $120 and I am getting a year of the $15 monthly monitoring fee free. Since starting using it on 1-21 I am down to 197. I've been impressed with it. You may be able to take advantage of the discount even without having Cigna. Check it out here: http://www.bodymedia.com/site/landing/cigna.html

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote