Thread: Tigernet logic
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #9
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tigernet logic

You know, I like Mickey...I play golf with him from time to time and he is a pretty good fellow .....But his problem is just like the rest of the fan base and alumni...He thinks klempzun has been better than they really actually are...In football especially...You can look at the product that has been on the field the last 10 years by klempzun and it has been clear that they are a typical acc program with a few bright lights added....That is all...mediocre on defense at best and capable on offense against acc type defenses...

As far as baseball ...Well, when you win 2 NC or win your own conference, then come talk with us...You are not even in the same atmosphere as the Gamecocks in baseball...

In closing, I would like for all the klempzun folks to enjoy the next 9 months until we roll into the orange litter box....Cause that is about all you have to look forward to right now...