View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #19
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: Legget's Interferance

how would you feel is Clemson scored nine in the bottom of the inning? I realize that this notion is far-fetched but the truth is that there is a rule in place for this type of situation and it was arbitrarily not enforced. I understand Holbrook not pressing the issue (I don't blame him) but IMO, it should have been called dead the second Leggett stepped on the field (objective application of the rule). I was glad to see the umpires regain control of an otherwise volatile situation....I also can't believe that Clemson's third baseman (Baum?) was not ejected from the game. I know that Leggett said it was 50-50 but after seeing the photo, it was entirely their fault. If they don't like USC running up the score, maybe they should get better pitchers and fielders, no?
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote