View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #10
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: VIDEO: Arizona, Rich Rodriguez poke fun at NCAA 10-second proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Translation: butthurt

Translation: It's an OC's job to do his very best at exploiting any and all defensive weaknesses to the best of his abilities within the rules

Translation: Coaches like Nick Saban want to put an end to up tempo offenses because it actually works toward negating the talent inequalities and evens out the playing field somewhat.

Translation: The 10 second rule sucks and everyone knows it.
Who's butthurt? Certainly not I. I absolutely hate the offenses that are predicated on simply lining up before a defense can get its best players on the field or before the other side can even call a play, but my team hasn't really been hurt by them. I just think the offenses are goofy and unimaginative.

Personally, I want to see who comes out on top when both teams have their best players on the field and what they feel is their best play called in a situation. Simply running your system faster and faster takes away from that. But you must be a fan of Chad Morris, Gus Malzahn, and others who run that type of system, so I guess I know who's butthurt now. The rule is in place for the coming season as of right now, so deal with it.