View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Entitled teen suing her parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/nj-...201404488.html
Girl is 18. She doesn't want to live by their rules and moved out. Parents kept her car that they paid for and cut off her private school tution. Now she is suing for her unpaid private school tuition and her college fund. She says they tossed her out they say she voluntarily left.

I am in disbelief. It is their house and their rules. I can't really believe that this is actually going to court. I also believe the lawyer (the father of the friend she is staying with) needs to be smacked upside the head. I do think I would have kept paying her private school tuition though but I would not give her a dime to go to college
That is every lawyer, I am not surprised at this, the judicial system in this country is a complete failure. We especially learned that after the financial crisis.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote