View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #13
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material
Default Re: "The Power of Prayer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
It seems as if Cockytalk needs a relgion forum much like the PF, therefore people can request access to it and discuss freely.. just a suggestion.
I personally don't understand why there must be forums that require special access requests.

Why not just have a forum (or forums) that, if others don't want to read whats there...they simply avoid it.

I don't much care about the high school sports forum here...so I just don't bother with it.

There was some concern over threads from these 'volatile' forums (such as politics, or even religion) appearing in the 'New Threads' listing...but I know of at least one other vBulletin board that is able to 'hide' threads from specific forums from the New Threads / New Posts listing without restricting access to those forums.

Anyways...back to the topic at hand!