Thread: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:21 PM   #10
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material
Default Re: Spring Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I never really "got" the spring break beach scene. I always went to Europe.
Stupidest comment I have ever seen on this site and I have seen alot. Not everyone had mommy and daddy's money to head to Europe on spring break. Im sure youll tell us how you paid your own way...right....

Anyway, I did Daytona, Bahamas and Tampa and they were all awesome. Its really cheap when you load tons of people into hotel rooms and bring booze from SC where it is cheaper.

Best spring break we ever did though was camping in a KOA outside Key West for like 3 bucks a night each and then just partying in Key West at night and at the beach during the day. Plus you could just sleep there if you met a new friend.