View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Vitamins and Supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaSpur12 View Post
I'm looking to try and get my health in order and pack on some muscle. I'm not trying to get "roided up", I'm just trying to find some good vitamins and supplements to take that'll fit in with my workouts. I run and bike about 16 miles a week and lift 4 days a week. I take a low cal whey protein and a pre workout but that's about it. What are some supplements and vitamins some of you take to promote gains and overall health?
Drink a protein shake before and after your workout. I'd also recommend adding a multivitamin with your breakfast. The easiest way to add solid muscle is to eat. You'll need to increase your calorie intake. Eating about 4-5 meals a day is ideal. Lean proteins like chicken, fish, meat and complex carbs like sweet potatoes, brown rice or rice cakes are a must after a workout. Drink your protein shake immediately after your workout and make sure you get a big, healthy meal in within an hour of completing your workout. You can take all of the supps you want, but unless you eat more, you'll never pack on muscle.

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote