View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #6
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just to fight off the boredom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercocks- Ho! View Post

Looking at old LT highlights I noticed a few things. Like Clowney, LT had excellent quickness. That was just one of many talents where he excelled though. He had excellent leverage and used his hands exceptionally well. His balance was also was superb. Whether it was a bull rush or a speed rush LT did not hesitate to initiate contact first. This played to his advantage bc the tackle was still trying to get out of his stance and get his feet under him when contact was initiated, thereby eliminating any leverage or strength the tackle could manage. In physical talent, one area I feel Taylor had a distinct advantage over what I have seen in Clowney was change of direction. Watch the film and you be the judge. Watching this film gets me pumped up bc I see a lot of potential for improvement in Clowney. Taylor was 6'3", 243 lbs and ran a 4.5-40. Not too different from Clowney's measurables. How do you see Clowney developing at the next level?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wg30vW2VBs. Embed must not have worked.
You forgot to delete the "=" and everything to the left of it.