View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #17
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Anyone sell Health Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Thanks for all the great info. You've told me more in this thread than I've been able to find out about online.

The deductible is $1000 and coinsurance max is $3000.

And that's great info about a higher deductible. I am going to ask BCBS to quote it with a $2k deductible and see what that does. Unfortunately I need the RX copay since I take a of couple prescriptions (one is for arthritis and cost about $1200 a month w/o insurance. Crazy I know, but obviously there is no generic available). I rarely get sick and only go to the doc about 3-4 times a year for well visits, etc.

Thanks again...pts to you.

No problem man.

HDHP would definitely not be for you since you have expensive Rx but raising the deductible and OOP will drive down your premium. Best of luck.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote