View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: How screwed is my PC?

Did you try going into the Bios (I think it's F12 key......when you first get the splash screen upon turning on the PC start tapping the F12 key).

I guess I should first ask what make is your PC? I have a Dell, and typing F12 for me goes into Bios diagnostics where there is a diagnostics screen. Sort of looks like your typical Device Manager directory. There I can run diagnostics - either a standard quick diagnositc, or a custom diagnostic that lets you individually test each component of the PC - video card, network card, monitor, hard drive, bus ports, etc. etc. Does your PC have that?

Edit: crap actually read your OP this time, lol. You won't know what you're looking at if you can't get a monitor signal. SOunds like the video card if you can't get a video signal on any monitor...
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote