Thread: Proud
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #4
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Proud

I with you usc1.
Since Feb. this team has gone 5-7, including a win over a far more talented Kentucky team, a good Vanderbilt team
This team could've given up when it lost 9-of-10 games in the middle of the season...but instead it appears they hunkered down, circled the wagons and it started clicking.

Duane Notice, Chatvkevicus, Kacinas especially have really come on, and I think could be a solid group to guild a 10-man rotation around next season with Thornwell.

I think this also proves that Martin knows what he is doing, and who knows, maybe Ray's sit down with coach helped give Martin a new way and attacking this coaching challenge.

Regardless, this team has closed the season well...and while I don't think we win tomorrow against UT (a matchup nightmare in the post) at least this team played itself into a chance.

Fight strong, and whenver this season ends, go into the offseason with energy and enthusiasm t o get better.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote