View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #2
ds401
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material
Default Re: scbaseball.tk = Updated for each game's video stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbvolpb89 View Post
Hey all, I set up a redirect for the latest video stream. It was too difficult to explain how to find the stream for people like my father, so I just made this free redirect so he can always just go there to get the latest video stream.

I will try to keep it updated as much as possible, so come game time you can just hit that url instead of having to go search for it. Makes it easier to share with others too. I'll just set it to redirect to cocky talk when I haven't found a stream yet. Should already be good to go for tomorrow's game!

Hopefully it works out well. Enjoy :)

scbaseball.tk

btw, if you notice the redirect isn't up to date, then please post a stream url if you have it in the game thread. Thanks.
Thank you! I am sure people like ur father and others appreciate this very much! :)
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote