View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:11 AM   #4
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 200
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material
Default Re: Stone Brewing Looking for East Coast Location...Maybe Myrtle Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
Stone brewing at the Redneck Riviera!

They make some good beer. I doubt they would use beach water untreated for brewing. But that's nothing that can't be overcome with a good water treatment system.

Would be good the the economy and tourism.
I was reading a thread on beeradvocate and someone mentioned that the water quality at their Cali location is pretty bad and they have a pretty thorough water filtration system.

I personally don't think they'll come because of transportation issues but they have said they like Myrtle because of the 12-14 million tourists we get per year. It would definitely add more tourism. With Asheville getting Oskar Blues, New Belgium, and Sierra Nevada, I'll be taking a trip there to see those places plus their other great local breweries. Again, I really hope it happens but I don't see it happening.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote