View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 11:13 PM   #18
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Rev Fred Phelps is having undisclosed "health problems"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
From different things I have seen, any of the family that doesn't agree with Old Fred 100% are kicked out and cannot be talked to by any members of the church. When asked, he does not include any of the kids that have been kicked out in the number of children he has.

He did go to Bob Jones, but dropped out. This man is really crazy, I watched a documentary about their church done by Louie Theroux, the entire family is crazy. I feel bad for the children that have to do what they are told to do.
Fall From Grace?

I watched that one. I knew about the funeral protests before watching that, but I couldn't believe all the craziness they have going on.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote