View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default 8 or 9 Game SEC Schedule to be Decided in May

They will also review the permanent rivals issue in Destin this May.

Everything needs to be determined soon because of the SEC Network.

Quote:
The final decision, Mike Slive said, will be made by presidents and chancellors in concert with their athletic directors.
As previously mentioned, the permanent rivals are also being reviewed. However, the feeling now is that those rivals will remain in place.
LSU athletics director Joe Alleva said he believes only LSU, Texas A&M and South Carolina are in favor of making the permanent cross-division rivals more balanced. LSUs annual rival is Florida.
If Im at a school with a permanent opponent that I like and its easier than playing Alabama, LSU or Auburn, why would I want to change? said Alleva. You vote for your best interests, which is contrary to what this league usually does. Everybody is supposed to vote for the best interests of the league. I think well probably keep permanent opponents because nobody will have the guts to change it.
http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/03/s...hedule-by-may/
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote