View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:53 PM   #10
Carolinafan8908
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 8 or 9 Game SEC Schedule to be Decided in May

I'm in favor of a 9 game SEC schedule. As a season ticket holder it gives me a better match up than South Carolina vs Furman or South Carolina vs South Alabama. I'd rather see a South Carolina vs LSU or South Carolina vs Alabama. Plus you don't have to wait so long to play all the western division teams. Sure it makes our schedule harder, but it makes every team in the SEC have a harder schedule. We're in the best and most storied conference in the history of college football. And looking at a schedule and having tickets to Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, A&M, and a LSU, Alabama, or Ole Miss is more exciting than Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, A&M, and a crap game with a Furman or South Alabama. But that's just me.