View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
Who
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 909259
Who has earned his spursWho has earned his spursWho has earned his spursWho has earned his spursWho has earned his spursWho has earned his spurs
Default Re: 8 or 9 Game SEC Schedule to be Decided in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinafan8908 View Post
I'm in favor of a 9 game SEC schedule. As a season ticket holder it gives me a better match up than South Carolina vs Furman or South Carolina vs South Alabama. I'd rather see a South Carolina vs LSU or South Carolina vs Alabama. Plus you don't have to wait so long to play all the western division teams. Sure it makes our schedule harder, but it makes every team in the SEC have a harder schedule. We're in the best and most storied conference in the history of college football. And looking at a schedule and having tickets to Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, A&M, and a LSU, Alabama, or Ole Miss is more exciting than Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, A&M, and a crap game with a Furman or South Alabama. But that's just me.
We would still play those 2 gimme games a year, we would have to play 2 teams who don't require an away game at their stadium in order to keep the 7 home games a year. therefore if we go to 9 conference games you will no longer see any quality OOC other than clemson, and the only difference in our schedule year-to-year will be the 2 rotating west division teams.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote