View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #15
IrishCoach
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
IrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 8 or 9 Game SEC Schedule to be Decided in May

Home field advantage is everything in the SEC! There is a reason every team plays 4 home and 4 away - it levels the playing field. If we go to 9 games, every other year we will be playing 5 away games and 4 home games! That's a major issue in my opinion. Don't give me that win anyway crap. Shaw was undefeated at home because he's an amazing competitor, but it sure wasn't a disadvantage for him to be playing at Williams-Brice. I would hate to lose the SEC East because we had to play one more away game than the team that won it.

~Dan Gable
IrishCoach is offline   Reply With Quote