View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Changes Coming for Leadership of the Carolina Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy345 View Post
Dr. Phillips, Associate Director of Bands and Director of Athletic bands has accept the position of Director of Bands at Colorado State University.

This is a well deserved promotion for her, we should all be excited for her.

There is no permanent replacement for her right now, but Jayme Taylor the Assistant Director of Athletic Bands will take over for her after her departure in July until a replacement has been found if one hasn't already.

I was not at the meeting myself, but this is what I have been told from other member who were.
So, I am unfamiliar with Colorado St.'s band, are they better than ours or something? (Referring to the promotion) Or is Director of Bands a better position than Athletic Bands?

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote