View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson DB Sues NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCatfish View Post
What does your loans have to do with anything? The issue isn't whether he is being compensated. It's how that compensation is set. In no other multi-billion dollar industry in America does every single employer openly collude in writing to cap employee compensation (... because it's illegal).

Get over the sour grapes and look at this objectively. Better yet, actually sit down and read the lawsuit before commenting. Yes, I know there is close to a zero percent chance of an informed post in response, but figured I'd at least ask.
This why I think there might something to this lawsuit. Seems like a good argument for collusion but the rub is they are not really employees of anything. It is a mutually beneficial relationship between players and school. It is definitely not an equal partnership but what says it has to be
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote