View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #7
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson DB Sues NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCatfish View Post
What does your loans have to do with anything? The issue isn't whether he is being compensated. It's how that compensation is set. In no other multi-billion dollar industry in America does every single employer openly collude in writing to cap employee compensation (... because it's illegal).

Get over the sour grapes and look at this objectively. Better yet, actually sit down and read the lawsuit before commenting. Yes, I know there is close to a zero percent chance of an informed post in response, but figured I'd at least ask.
No sour grapes here. Just don't see the logic in signing a contract, then suing because it's not a good as what you think you deserve. These kids don't have to play college football. If they want money to play sports, go pro. College athletics is an amateur event, therefore they do not receive compensation. End of story. A scholarship is more than generous.

Without college football, he'd be Martin Jenkins, the guy that bags my groceries. These kids need to be careful biting the hand that feeds them.

Calm down and learn to make your point without being a chotch.
taylorssc is online now   Reply With Quote